Savills Cross-Border Investments
Savills Cross-Border Investments [SCBI] is a niche investment advisory practice that is tailored towards clients who require specialized advisory and technical services in the United States. The practice is structured to help our clients with all aspects of their US investment initiatives including but not limited to asset acquisition, debt structuring, asset management, and asset disposition.
Since 2009, the SCBI team has advised international clients on over $1 billion of US commercial real estate. The team provides strategic investment advice and transaction management services to its clients thereby enabling them to optimize their investment strategies and portfolios. Operating alongside Savills’ US real estate investment banking business, SCBI has significant experience and resources at its disposal and it uses these to give its clients the very best advice and service.
Savills Cross-Border Investments provides value to its clients by assisting throughout the investment lifecycle providing a ‘hands-on’ and customizable service as directed by our clients. The team is uniquely qualified to assist its clients with US initiatives for the following reasons:
- European Advisory Approach. A high focus and attention to detail advisory approach that is based on an intimate understanding of our clients’ needs and objectives, and a long-term relationship horizon.
- Tailored Service. Our services are designed to ensure all the needs of our clients are met. The services we provide typically include market education and research, creation of investment strategies, deal sourcing and analysis, asset management and asset management advice, buy-hold-sell analyses and disposition advisory services.
- Independent Advisory Team. The team is not directly linked to a sales-side brokerage platform and hence has ‘neutrality’ in the market. This enables us to connect via an open book approach with key principals and with leading brokerage teams in our target markets. This is essential when implementing an acquisition initiative and/or employing deal sourcing capabilities
- Senior-Level Relationships. The team has a large number of established relationships with a wide range of influential participants across all the main US markets. The team maintains these principal and brokerage relationships as they play a key role in enabling us to source and deliver both off-market and on-market acquisition opportunities.
- Successful Track Record. We have proven track record in Europe and the US with an aggregate global track record on approximately $40 billion of real estate, including advisory work on over $1 billion of assets in the US alone since 2009.
- Service Offering. The team offers a combination of extensive transaction experience with a tailored European advisory approach yielding a truly unique service offering for principals actively acquiring in the US market.
Executive Managing Director
Savills Newport Beach
+1 949 679 9090