Maximizing proceeds from the sale of a portfolio of real estate assets is a complex, specialized process that requires a deep level of acumen and experience. Savills LLC is recognized as an industry leader in the marketing and sale of real estate portfolios of all types.
- Our focus on value creation stresses maximization of sale proceeds through a dynamic, interactive process that constantly measures the relative merits of marketing the portfolio in its entirety, versus segregating it into a combination of sub-portfolios and individual asset sales.
- Our approach expands the market and prospective investors for a portfolio of assets and ultimately serves to maximize the proceeds achieved by the client.
- As with all individual asset sale assignments, we are rigorous in pre-marketing due diligence and underwriting in order to maximize pricing, add speed and certainty to the bidding process, and minimize the potential for post-contract price adjustments.
How we can help you
Managing the Process
At Savills LLC our marketing of real estate portfolios focuses on creating value for our clients. We maximize sale proceeds by:
- Employing an interactive process that maintains flexibility by offering assets on either a portfolio, a group of sub-portfolios, or as a mixture of individual and portfolio sales.
- Rigorous pre-marketing, due diligence and underwriting in order to maximize pricing.
- Identify and carefully select portfolio and individual property investors.
- Minimizing the potential for post-contract price adjustments.
We utilize our financing relationships and expertise to obtain fully underwritten debt proposals from a variety of lenders on both a portfolio and asset by asset basis. Quotes can then be made available to prospective bidders. Bidders are under no obligation to use these quotes, their existence, however, will remove an element of uncertainty for them, allowing them to price and bid more aggressively.
Executive Managing Director
Savills New York
Savills New York